We provide a broad range of mental health services including:
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation
- Risk assessment
- Psychopharmacologic assessment
- Medication management
- Psychiatric consult-liaison services
- TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) for the treatment of depression
We treat patients that suffer from mood disorders, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, PTSD, eating disorders including binge eating disorder, geriatric depression, behavioral issues associated with Alzheimer’s, dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
What is an Adolescent Psychiatrist?
Adolescent psychiatrists may work with parents, doctors, psychologists and social workers to help adolescents or teens with:
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- anxiety, depression and other mental or emotional concerns
- addiction and substance abuse
- sexual or gender identity issues
Call us at 469-714-0006 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org